KS Prior Authorization Forms | Providers – Amerigroup

The drug prior authorization (PA) forms for KansasMedicaid members are located on the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) website,and the links to the various forms are listed below. These forms may be used for any drugs requiring PA and will be accepted by all KanCare managed care organizations for any KanCare member. Please submit completed forms and any required supplemental documentation to us via the contact information listed on the forms.