Provider rights and responsibilities
You have additional rights and responsibilities, such as the right to:
- Obtain information about the organization’s services, staff qualifications and any contractual relations.
- Decline to participate in or work with the organization’s programs and services on behalf of their patients.
- Be informed how the organization coordinates interventions with care plans for individual members.
- Know how to contact the case manager responsible for managing and communicating with their patients.
- Be supported by the organization when interacting with members to make decisions about their healthcare.
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the organization’s staff.
- Communicate complaints/grievances to the organization.
These rights and responsibilities are available to you in written format upon request to DM by calling 1-888-830-4300.
Clinical Practice Guidelines are available to our providers on our secure provider website (login is required). They also can be faxed to providers at any time upon request.